Triple R Journal is published and owned by Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciecnes.
The submitted articles are peer reviewed on double blind basis.
The submission processing and publication is free of charge.
Instructions for Author:
Manuscript Submission: All manuscript should be submitted electronically through ONLINE SUBMISSION.
Note: If you could not submit your manuscript after login to the the website, you should click on "My Profile" on the right and then edit your profile by checking "Author" as your role.
Covering letter: A cover letter, containing the information outlined below must be sent to the editor:
1) The material has not been published previously and is not under consideration by another journal and is the work of the author/s.
2) The manuscript title, name and address (including e-mail) of the corresponding author and their signature. This author will be responsible for editing proofs and ordering reprints where applicable.
3) The following paragraph: “In consideration of the editors of the Triple R taking action in reviewing and editing this submission, the author undersigned hereby transfer, assign or otherwise convey all copyright ownership to the Triple R in the event that such work is published in that Journal.”
4) If the purpose of a paper is to evaluate a commercial product, then a separate statement must be included with the submission, which asserts that the product was used exactly according to manufacturer’s instructions. If this was not the case, a precise description of any variant use must be prominently stated in the abstract, methods and, if appropriate, in the title.
1) If human subjects are used then they have to be registered with the Iranian Registry of Clinical Trials website (www.irct.ir) or the related country and ethical committee of the research center or University where the study was carried out.
2) Research with human subjects should be conducted in full accordance with ethical principles, including the WMA Declaration of Helsinki-Ethical Principles for Medical Research Involving Human Subjects (2008)http://www.wma.net/en/30publications/10policies/b3/index.html3) The submittedmanuscripts must transparently state this in their methods and materials including a statement outlining whether the study has been independently reviewed and approved by an ethical board.
4) Moreover, where human subjects are used, the informed consent explaining the nature of the procedure and possible discomforts and risks should be obtained from all patients who participated in the experimental investigation and subjects should be able to freely reject participation.
5) If animals are used, a statement protocol approval by the institutional animal care and use committee must be included. Methods section must clearly show that adequate measures were taken to minimize pain and/or distress, for example the administration of local anesthetics or general anesthesia. Experiments should be carried out in accordance with the European Communities Council Directive of 24 November 1986 (86/609/EEC) and in accordance with local laws and regulations governed within that country or with the guidelines laid down by the National Institute of Health (NIH) in the USA regarding the care and use of animals for experimental procedures.
Triple RJournal retains the right to reject any manuscript on the basis of unethical conduct of either human or animal studies.
Preparation of Manuscript:
Manuscripts that do not adhere to the following instructions will be returned to the corresponding author for technical revision before undergoing peer review. Submissions should be double-spaced word-processing files (.doc). The top, bottom and side margins should be 30 mm. All pages should be numbered consecutively in the top right-hand corner, beginning with the title page.
Should be arranged as follows:
1) Title, which should be concise as well as descriptive.
2) Full name of each author.
3) Name and address of department and institution to which work should be attributed.
4) Running title (no more than 40 characters).
5) Name, full postal address, telephone, fax number and e-mail address of author responsible for correspondence.
1) Title of manuscript,
2) A summary of the complete manuscript containing introduction, materials and methods, results and conclusion. It must be factual and comprehensive.
3) The abstract should not be more than 300 words,
4) A maximum of five key words or phrases (in alphabetical order) should be included at the end of the abstract.
Organize the manuscript into eight main headings:
1) Introduction should provide the reader with enough information to understand the objectives of the study.
2) Material and Methods should describe the detail of the study, methods, instrument and techniques used, and statistical methods. Ethical considerations and conflict of interest should be mentioned here.
3) Results must describe the findings of the study clearly.
4) Discussions should focus on the findings in your current work and compare the results with other previous studies.
5) Conclusion should describe and summarize the major finding(s) of the study.
6) References should follow the style of Vancouver and should be numbered in the sequence in which they appear in the text by Arabic numerals which are superscript at the end of sentence or clause after punctuations. A maximum of 40 references is permissible, with the exception of review articles (no limit). References should be addressed according to the following examples:
§ Journals: Khojasteh A, Soheilifar S, Mohajerani H, Nowzari H. The effectiveness of barrier membranes on bone regeneration in localized bony defects: a systematic review. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2012;28(4):1076-89
§ Books: Browne RM, Smith AJ. Pathogenesis of odontogenic cysts. In: Browne RM, editor. Investigative pathology of odontogenic cysts: CRC Press; 1990. p. 88-109.
7) Acknowledgements may contain all contributors who do not meet the criteria for authorship e.g. editing help and departmental head who provided general support. Financial support must also be acknowledged and any conflict of interest noted.
8) Figures and tables should be created/scanned then saved and submitted as either a TIFF or JPEG file. Line art must have a resolution of at least 300 dpi (dots per inch). All scanned images including electronic photographs/radiographs, CT scans, etc., must have a resolution of at least 300 dpi. If fonts are used in the artwork, they must be converted to paths or outlines, or they must be embedded in the files. All figure legends should be typed on a separate page. Each table with its legend must be typed double-spaced on a separate page at the end of the manuscript.
Publication of color illustrations is possible at the editors’ discretion. Color images must be created/scanned then saved and submitted as CMYK files. Authors will be responsible for the cost of color prints.