Examining the role of faith in overcoming human fear, sorrow and despair from the perspective of the Holy Quran
Researcher Bulletin of Medical Sciences,
Vol. 26 No. 1 (2021),
30 October 2021
Exploring and axplaining the role of faith in overcoming man's fear, sorrow, and despair in life from the perspective of the Holy Quran; in addition to the awareness and assistance of human societies in the treatment of human weakness and mental illness; It highlights the role and position of the Holy Quran in providing comprehensive solutions and unmatched answers to human questions and intellectual needs in life.This research has been done in the framework of analytical and descriptive methods and library method has been used to collect materials, and the concepts of the Holy Quran are the main reference and source for quoting its contents and arguments.In quoting the verses and concepts of the Holy Quran; the result was that man's faith and faithful behavior; it overcomes fear, sadness and frustration in life and Beneficial and valuable benefits such as: bring confidence, peace and satisfaction to human beings.God-centeredness and monotheism; trust and trust in God; cosmology and the hereafter; belief in reward and ultimately good; repentance and forgiveness; love and benevolence; among the causes and sources of the ability of believing human beings to overcome fear, sorrow and despair.
- Faith; Fear, Sorrow; Despair;The Qur'an
How to Cite
2. Amin, Nusrat Begum, (undated), Interpretation of the repository of mysticism in Quranic sciences (15 vols.), First edition, placeless, anonymous.
3. Azarnoosh, Azartash, (2006), Contemporary Arabic-Persian Culture Based on Hansvar Arabic-English Culture, Seventh Edition, Tehran, Ney.
4. Boroujerdi, Mohammad Ibrahim, (1987), Comprehensive Interpretation (7 vols.), Sixth edition, Tehran, Sadr Library.
5. Dehkhoda, Ali Akbar, (1962), Dictionary, Tehran, anonymous.
6. Deobandi, Mahmoud Hassan, (2006), Kabuli Tafsir (from the point of view of Sunnis) (6 vols.), 11th edition, Tehran, Ehsan.
7. Ebadi, Neda and Ali Naghi Faghihi, (2010), The effectiveness of positivism education in increasing the life expectancy of unmarried women in Ahvaz with emphasis on the Qur'an, psychology and religion, Year 3, Vol. 2, pp. 74-61.
8. Farahidi, Khalil Ibn Ahmad, (1410 AH), Kitab al-Ain, second edition, Qom, Hijrat.
9. Ghorashi Bonabi, Ali Akbar, (1996), Tafsir Ahsan Al-Hadith (12 vols.), Second edition, Tehran, Besat Foundation Publishing Center.
10. Hosseini Hamedani, Mohammad, (1996), Anwar Derakhshan in Tafsir Quran (18 vols.), first edition, researcher: Mohammad Baqer Behboodi, Tehran, Lotfi Publishing.
11. Ibn Babavieh, Mohammad Ibn Ali, (1378 AH), Ayoun Akhbar al-Reza, first edition, researcher / editor: Mehdi Lajevardi, Tehran, Jahan Publishing.
12. Ibn Faris, Ahmad, (undated), Dictionary of Comparative Language, first edition, researcher / editor: Abdul Salam Mohammad Haroon, Qom, Islamic Media School.
13. Izadi Tameh, Ahmad et al., (2014), The relationship between attachment styles and self-esteem and hope in nursing students, Quarterly Journal of Zabol University of Medical Sciences, Year 6, Vol. 1, pp. 16-25.
14. Jafari, Yaqub, (1997), Tafsir Kowsar (6 vols.), first edition, Qom, Hijrat Publishing Institute.
15. Jorjani, Abolfath Ibn Makhdoom, (1983), Tafsir Shahi and the verses of the rulings (Jorjani) (2 vols.), First edition, Tehran, Navid.
16. Jorjani, Hussein Ibn Hassan, (1378 AH), Jala 'al-Azhan wa Jala' al-Ahzan (Tafsir Gazer) (11vols.), first edition, edited by Jalaluddin Mohaddes, Tehran, University of Tehran.
17. Kashani, Fathullah Ibn Shukrallah, (1972), Methodology of the Righteous in Obliging the Opponents (10 vols.), First Edition, Tehran, Islamic Bookstore.
18. Khosravani, Alireza, (1390 AH), Tafsir Khosravi (8 vols.), first edition, researcher: Mohammad Baqer Behboodi, Tehran, Islamic Bookstore.
19. Makarem Shirazi, Nasser, (1992), Tafsir Nomoneh (18 vols.), tenth edition, Tehran, Islamic Books House.
20. ----------------, (2007), Verses of Wilayah in Quran, Prepared and Arranged by: Alian Nejadi, Abolghasem, Qom, Third Young Generation.
21. Moein, Mohammad, 2002, Moein Persian Culture, second edition, Tehran, Moein.
22. Motahari, Morteza, (1992), Collection of works of Martyr Morteza Motahari, Qom, Sadra.
23. Mughniyeh, Mohammad Javad, (1999), Tafsir Kashif (8 vols.), first edition, Translator: Musa Danesh, Qom, Qom Book Garden (Qom Seminary Islamic Propaganda Office).
24. Qaraati, Mohsen, (2009), Tafsir Noor (10 vols.), first edition, Tehran, Cultural Center of Lessons from the Quran.
25. Ragheb Isfahani, Hussein Ibn Mohammad, (1990), Vocabulary of Quranic words, first edition, Beirut, Dar al-Qalam.
26. Rezaei Esfahani, Mohammad Ali, (2008), Tafsir Quran Mehr (24 vols.), first edition, Qom, research on Quran Tafsir and sciences.
27. Sadeghi Tehrani, Mohammad, (2009), Translator of Forqan: A Brief Interpretation of the Holy Quran (5 vols.), First Edition, Qom, Shokraneh.
28. Saghafi Tehrani, Mohammad, (1398 AH), Ravan Javid in the interpretation of the Holy Quran (5 vols.), second edition, Tehran, Borhan.
29. Seyyed Karimi Hosseini, Abbas, (2003), Tafsir Aliin, first edition, Qom, Aswa.
30. Shah Abdolazim, Hussein, (1984), Twelve Tafsir (14 volumes), first edition, Tehran, Miqat.
31. Tabarsi, Fazl Ibn Hassan, (undated), Majma 'al-Bayan (27 vols.), First edition, researcher: Mohammad Mofteh, translator: Mohammad Razi, editor: Reza Sotoudeh, Tehran, publisher: Farahani.
32. Tabatabai, Mohammad Hussein, (1995), Tafsir al-Mizan (20 vols.), Translator: Mohammad Baqir Mousavi, Qom, Islamic Publications Office.
33. Taleghani, Mahmoud, (1983), A ray of the Quran (6 vols.), fourth edition, Tehran, Publishing Company.
34. Tayyib, Abdul Hussein, (1990), Atib al-Bayyan fi Tafsir al-Quran (14 vols.), Second edition, Tehran, Islam.
35. Yaghoubi, Abolghasem et al., (2014), The relationship between spiritual well-being and hope with life satisfaction in the elderly, Psychology and religion, Year 8, Vol. 3, pp. 109-121.
- Abstract Viewed: 40 times