As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Author(s) guarantee that data of the study are available for at least 10 years and will be provided if anyone needs them.
1. Is in agreement with the regulations of their institution(s) and generally accepted guidelines governing such work
2. Contains no violation of any existing copyright or other third party right
3. Is free of any obscene, indecent, libelous, or otherwise unlawful material
APC for Iranian authors
APC for other authors
Based on the obtained author agreement upon submission, "Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences" is the copyright owner of the published material. However, according to Bethesda Statement, all works published in this journal are open access and freely available to anyone on the journal web site without cost under creative common license BY-NC. Based on this license, under the condition of proper citation, “Emergency” grants to all users the following rights:
1. Free, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual access to all published materials.
2. To copy, use, distribute, transmit and display the work on third party repositories and social media.
3. To make and distribute derivative works in any digital medium for any non-commercial purpose.