As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
A signature of author(s) certifies compliance with the following statements:
1. I hereby warrant that this article is an original work, has not been published before and is not being considered for publication elsewhere in its final form either in printed or electronic format;
2. I hereby warrant that the journal has obtained permission from the copyright holder to reproduce material(s) in the article (including printed and/or electronic format) not owned by the journal, and that the journal has acknowledged the source;
3. I hereby warrant that this article contains no violation of any existing copyright, moral rights or other third party rights or any material(s) of an obscene, indecent, defamatory or otherwise unlawful nature and that to the best of knowledge of the journal, this article does not infringe the rights of others;
4. I hereby warrant that in the case of a multi-authored article, the journal has obtained, in writing, authorization to enter into this agreement on their behalf and that all co-authors have read and agreed the terms of this agreement;
5. I warrant that any formula(s) or dosage(s) given is accurate and will not if properly followed injure/hurt/harm any person(s);
6. I have made a significant scientific contribution to the study, have read the complete manuscript and take responsibility for the content/completeness of the final submitted manuscript;
Conflict of interest disclosure
All institutional or corporeal affixations of mine and all funding sources for the study are acknowledged. I certify that I have no commercial association that might represent a conflict of interest in connection with the submitted manuscript.