(1) Shoag J, Tasian GE, Goldfarb DS, Eisner BH. The new epidemiology of nephrolithiasis. Adv Chronic Kidney Dis. 2015; 22: 273-8.
(2) Ludwig WW, Matlaga BR. Urinary Stone Disease: Diagnosis, Medical Therapy, and Surgical Management. Med Clin North Am. 2018; 102: 265-77.
(3) Choo MS, Han JH, Kim JK, et al. The transgluteal approach to shockwave lithotripsy to treat distal ureter stones: a prospective, randomized, and multicenter study. World J Urol. 2018; 36:1299-1306
(4) Ozgor F, Tosun M, Kayali Y, Savun M, Binbay M, Tepeler A. External Validation and Evaluation of Reliability and Validity of the Triple D Score to Predict Stone-Free Status After Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy. J Endourol. 2017; 31: 169-73.
(5) Yamashita S, Kohjimoto Y, Iguchi T, et al. Variation Coefficient of Stone Density: A Novel Predictor of the Outcome of Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy. J Endourol. 2017; 31: 384-90.
(6) McClain PD, Lange JN, Assimos DG. Optimizing shock wave lithotripsy: a comprehensive review. Rev Urol. 2013; 15: 49-60.
(7) Sridharan K, Sivaramakrishnan G. Efficacy and safety of alpha blockers in medical expulsive therapy for ureteral stones: a mixed treatment network meta-analysis and trial sequential analysis of randomized controlled clinical trials. Expert Rev Clin Pharmacol. 2018; 11: 291-307.
(8) Amer T, Osman B, Johnstone A, et al. Medical expulsive therapy for ureteric stones: Analysing the evidence from systematic reviews and meta-analysis of powered double-blinded randomised controlled trials. Arab J Urol. 2017; 15: 83-93.
(9) Montes CCE, García-Perdomo HA. Efficacy of phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors for the treatment of distal ureteral calculi: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Investig Clin Urol. 2017; 58: 82-9.
(10) Villa L, Buono R, Fossati N, et al. Effects by silodosin on the partially obstructed rat ureter in vivo and on human and rat isolated ureters. Br J Pharmacol. 2013; 169: 230-8.
(11) Roshani H, Weltings S, Dabhoiwala NF, Lamers WH. Pharmacological modulation of ureteric peristalsis in a chronically instrumented conscious pig model: effect of adrenergic and nitrergic modulation. World J Urol. 2016; 34: 747-54.
(12) Sandner P, Tinel H, Affaitati G, Costantini R, Giamberardino MA. Effects of PDE5 Inhibitors and sGC Stimulators in a Rat Model of Artificial Ureteral Calculosis. PLoS One. 2015; 10: e0141477.
(13) Abdel-Kader MS. Evaluation of the efficacy of sexual intercourse in expulsion of distal ureteric stones. Int Urol Nephrol. 2017; 49: 27-30.
(14) Doluoglu OG, Demirbas A, Kilinc MF, et al. Can Sexual Intercourse Be an Alternative Therapy for Distal Ureteral Stones? A Prospective, Randomized, Controlled Study. Urology. 2015; 86: 19-24.
(15) Bayraktar Z, Albayrak S. Sexual intercourse as a new option in the medical expulsive therapy of distal ureteral stones in males: a prospective, randomized, controlled study. Int Urol Nephrol. 2017; 49: 1941-6.
(16) Coptcoat MJ, Webb DR, Kellet MJ, et al. The steinstrasse: a legacy of extracorporeal lithotripsy? Eur Urol. 1988; 14 : 93-5.
(17) Chaussy CG, Tiselius HG. How can and should we optimize extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy? Urolithiasis. 2018; 46: 3-17.
(18) Wagenius M, Jakobsson J, Stranne J, Linder A. Complications in extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy: a cohort study. Scand J Urol. 2017; 51: 407-13.
(19) Yazici O, Tuncer M, Sahin C, Demirkol MK, Kafkasli A, Sarica K. Shock Wave Lithotripsy in Ureteral Stones: Evaluation of Patient and Stone Related Predictive Factors. Int Braz J Urol. 2015; 41: 676-82.
(20) Sarica K, Kafkasli A, Yazici Ö, et al. Ureteral wall thickness at the impacted ureteral stone site: a critical predictor for success rates after SWL. Urolithiasis. 2015; 43: 83-8.
(21) Kang HW, Cho KS, Ham WS, et al. Predictive factors and treatment outcomes of Steinstrasse following shock wave lithotripsy for ureteral calculi: A Bayesian regression model analysis. Investig Clin Urol. 2018; 59: 112-8.
(22) Fernandes VS, Hernández M. The Role of Nitric Oxide and Hydrogen Sulfide in Urinary Tract Function. Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol. 2016; 119 Suppl 3: 34-41.
(23) Li M, Wang Z, Yang J, et al. Adjunctive medical therapy with α-blocker after extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy of renal and ureteral stones: a meta-analysis. PLoS One. 2015; 10: e0122497.
(24) Suresh KG, Vikash S, Himanshu P, et al. Comparative efficacy of tamsulosin versus tadalafil as medical expulsive therapy for distal ureteric stones. Urol Ann. 2018; 10: 82–6.